Colorado Disability Benefits Services (DBS) will be hosting the next disability webinar series beginning August 24, 2017. This series is a valuable resource to help people understand how to successfully apply for disability benefits with the SSA.
All webinars take place at 5:00 p.m. MST. Six one-hour webinars covering the following topics:
(1)The Basics of SSI and SSDI August 24, 2017
(2) The SSA Forms 3368, 827 & 1696 August 31, 2017
(3) The Medical Eligibility Criteria September 7, 2017
(4) The SSA Work History Report September 14, 2017
(5) The SSA Adult Function Report September 21, 2017
(6) Childhood to Adult Child Disability September 28, 2017
There will be ample time for Questions & Answers. Reasonable accommodations provided upon request!
If you have any questions, please contact Byron directly at 303-515-1653 or firstname.lastname@example.org.