JFK Partners and HCP, a program for Children and Youth with
Special Health Care Needs
Using Telehealth to Serve Children with Special Health Care Needs in Colorado
Thurs., Feb 16, 2017 - 1:00-3:00 PM
Significant advances in technology makes telehealth and telemedicine feasible, enhancing access to services and education. Our speakers will address efforts in Colorado to provide access to these methods with particular emphasis on the acceptance by families.
Following this event, the audience will better understand:
- ECHO and how is it different than telemedicine;
- two major changes happening in 2017 that will impact payment for telemedicine in Colorado;
- the philosophy and data behind EI Colorado's decision to allow providers to utilize telehealth;
- how telehealth will benefit families and providers;
- the telehealth training that providers and service coordinators will be offered;
- the delivery of applied behavior analytic services for severe problem behavior delivered via telehealth
- parent acceptance of applied behavior analytic services for severe problem behavior delivered via telehealth
You may join the live presentation at the Anschutz Medical Campus, or you can connect via the web. Either way, be sure to register!
LIVE Site Location:
Anschutz Medical Campus, Education 2 NORTH
13120 E. 19th Ave, 1st Floor, Room 1206
Aurora, CO 80045
Be sure to register as a web participant in order to receive an email 2 business days before the event with a link and instructions for connecting.
Registration is required due to space limitations
Deadline to register: Feb 13, 2017
Click Event Flyer