NAMI Arapahoe Douglas Family to Family Classes
NAMI is excited to offer two new upcoming Family-to-Family Classes. Class size is limited and typically fills up quickly. Space is currently available and pre-registration is required. Courses are provided at no cost to family members of people with mental illness. Please join them!
What is NAMI Family-to-Family
- NAMI Family-to-Family is a 12-session education program for family, partners, friends and significant others of adults living with mental illness provided at No Cost to the attendees.
- The course is designed to help all family members understand and support their loved one living with mental illness, while maintaining their own well-being.
- The course includes information on illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression and other mental health conditions.
- The program is taught by trained volunteer teachers who are also family members and know what it is like to have a loved one living with mental illness.
- This brief video further explains the program.
Pre-Registration is required. You may sign up one of the following ways: